| August 2016
Fourteen were in attendance this month. After the meeting we shared conversation
with a meal of pulled chicken, macaroni salad, chips, and cake. Yummy.
• There are many ways to help our veterans and community.
o Check in on a homebound person
o Help around the house or yard
o Send a care package overseas
• Remember to write to your representatives. Michigan bills contact www.
house.gov/writerep and for Senate www.senate.michigan.gov.
• If you reported in your primary elections report this to Dawn Shock.
• Annual dues can be paid to LuAnne DuVall.
As summer comes to an end and schools begin there are many events coming up.
Please take note of these special dates:
• August 13: District 6 Meeting; Mason Post 7309
• August 15: Art & Wine; Erie Post 3925
o Contact Kathy Judy if you wish to attend
• August 19th: Scholarship drawing; 8 pm Kennedy Room
• August 22nd: Blood Drive; Erie Post 3925; 1 pm – 6 pm
• August 27th: Golf Outing
• September 18th: Car Show; Erie Post 3925; 11 am – 4 pm
• September 25th: Greektown Casino Trip 10 am – 5 pm
o Contact Marji Terry or sign-up at the post by September 14th
Sincerely Darlene Andrzejewski